- This is the third month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Remember Oly hours are 4-6pm MWF!
- The October CFWP Goal Setting Workshop is this Saturday, 10/17, 730am-9am. Friends/family welcome. Come for coffee and inspiration, and stay for a WOD!
- Gabe B has organized an informal CFWP night tonight (Wed 10/14)! Historian's at 7pm. Come on by after any of the PM classes to hang out!
- OHS, work up to a heavy 5 with tempo 13x1
- Pendlay Row, work up to a heavy 5 between sets
For 6 minutes:
- Row for meters
Rest 3 minutes then 6 min AMRAP of:
- 10 OHS, 95#/65#
- 10 Box jumps, 30"/24"
- 10 Hollow rocks