- This is the third month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We have added Oly lifting hours to the schedule! Our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe is now coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- 3x800m Run
- Rest exactly 3 min between runs
In teams of 4, complete
- 240 calories on the bike, rotating riders every 20 calories
Non-biking partners complete (by rotating stations every time a partner completes 20 cal):
- Rest (coming off the bike)
- ME Wall climbs
- ME KB snatch, 53#/35#