- This is the third month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We have added Oly lifting hours to the schedule! Our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe is now coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- OHS, 5x3 building with tempo 33x1
- Pendlay Row, work up to a heavy 5 between sets
3 Rounds for time of: (15 min cap)
- 10 OHS, 135#/95#
- 5 Bar Muscle-ups (sub 10 Strict Pullups)
- 10 V-ups
- 400m Run