- If you haven't already, please go in and enter your bank account or CC info so payment processing continues on schedule. Thanks! www.crossfitwashpark.zenplanner.com
- TONIGHT 7pm! Short Stories, Tall Beers is meeting at the Former Future Brewing Company on Broadway. Story is posted on FB.
- Saturday 3/7, 9pm - CFWP Night at Grizzly Rose! Details on FB. Thanks Kayla and Hailey for organizing! Don't miss this!
- Deadlifts, work up to a heavy 7
- Strict HSPU practice between sets
For time (5 min cap),
- 60 Cal row
- 20 hand release pushups
Then 5 Min EMOM of
- 5 Deadlifts, 225#/155#
- 20 Double unders
Then 5 min EMOM of
- 5 Power cleans, 135#/95#
- 5 HSPU
- Stay under 70% in the strength session and consider just doing mobility
- For the WOD, pick weights and rep schemes that are keeping you at under 75% effort. Treat the row like you are starting 14.4. Reps for EMOM should be done in ~30 seconds or less without requiring max effort.