- We signed a lease on a new 6000sf space for CFWP! We will be moving this summer to 393 S. Broadway - roughly 800m from our current location (next to Kmart right by the Alameda light rail stop)!
- Mon 6/1: We will be re-testing 50 (C2B) Pullups for time next Monday, 6/1! It's been 2 months and I can't wait to see the improvements!
- Fri 6/5: Friday Night Lights, Olympic Lifting Showdown! We'll be re-testing 1RM for both clean & Jerk and Snatch in all classes that day. Come on in at night for some beverages and excitement even if you got the workout in earlier in the day!
- Sat 6/6: Charity WOD, 9am, 10am. Details to follow!
- Back Squat, 3x6 (up to 75%) & 3x1 (up to 95%), alternating and building
- Compare to 5/11/15
- Pendlay row, work up to a heavy 5 between sets
Four 3-minute rounds of:
- 400m Run
- 8 OH Lunges, 115#/75#
- ME KB swings, 70#/53# in remaining time
Rest 2 minute between rounds