- We signed a lease on a new 6000sf space for CFWP! We will be moving this summer to 393 S. Broadway - roughly 800m from our current location (next to Kmart right by the Alameda light rail stop)!
- Sat 5/29 - today! May CFWP Goal Setting Workshop, 730am-9am. All welcome! Coffee served, WODs after.
- Mon 6/1: We will be re-testing 50 (C2B) Pullups for time next Monday, 6/1! It's been 2 months and I can't wait to see the improvements!
- Fri 6/5: Friday Night Lights, Olympic Lifting Showdown! We'll be re-testing 1RM for both clean & Jerk and Snatch in all classes that day. Come on in at night for some beverages and excitement even if you got the workout in earlier in the day!
- Sat 6/6: Charity WOD, 9am, 10am. Partner WOD, friends/family welcome. We are piggy backing off an event for a charity event in Boston for Ethan Lew's CFing friend recently diagnosed with ALS. Donations voluntary, all proceeds will go directly to his friend.
- 4x400m run
- Rest exactly 2 minutes between runs
4 Rounds for time (15 minute cap) of:
- 4 Wall Climbs
- 12 KB thrusters, 53#/35# (alternate arms each round)
- 20 Russian twists, 53#/35#
- 200m Run