- We signed a lease on a new 6000sf space for CFWP! We will be moving this summer to 393 S. Broadway - roughly 800m from our current location (next to Kmart right by the Alameda light rail stop)!
- Fri 6/5: Friday Night Lights, Olympic Lifting Showdown! We'll be re-testing 1RM for both clean & Jerk and Snatch in all classes that day. Come on in at night for some beverages and excitement even if you got the workout in earlier in the day!
- Sat 6/6: Charity WOD, 9am, 10am. Partner WOD, friends/family welcome. We are piggy backing off an event for a charity event back east for Ethan Lew's CFing friend recently diagnosed with ALS. Donations voluntary, all proceeds will go directly to his friend.
8 min EMOM of
- 1 Power clean + 1 squat clean
- Compare to 5/18/15, aim to add 5# or complete more rounds at the heaviest weight from last time.
For time (5 minute cap)
- 50 Pullups (Rx+ C2B)
- This is the re-test of our April gymnastics baseline! Compare to 4/6/15.
Then at 5:00 and 10:00, complete for time
- 400m Run
- 10 Power cleans, 155#/105# (goal: unbroken)
- 10 Box jumps, 30"/24"