- We signed a lease on a new 6000sf space for CFWP! We will be moving this summer to 393 S. Broadway - roughly 800m from our current location (next to Kmart right by the Alameda light rail stop)!
- Sat 6/6: Charity WOD Today, 9am, 10am. Partner WOD, friends/family welcome. We are piggy backing off a charity event back east for Ethan Lew's CFing friend Kyle Connors recently diagnosed with ALS. Donations voluntary, all proceeds will go directly to his friend.
- Sat 6/6: A big group of CFWPers are heading to the Luke Bryan concert at Mile High tonight. Tailgate starting at 130pm - come on out even if you're not planning to go to the show! We'll post a location of the tailgate once everything is set up.
Kyle's Fight WOD
A) In teams of two, complete (18 minute time cap):
- 100 hand release pushups
- 100m Run
- 100 med ball thrusters, 20#/14#
- 200m Run
- 100 sit ups
- 300m Run
- 100 walking lunges
- 400m Run
One partner works at a time on the reps, partners run together. There will be scaling options both up and down. E.g. pushups on a box, or HSPU; air squats or barbell thrusters; less sit ups or toes-to-bar; less lunges or OH lunges.
B) At the 18 minute mark, partners have 8 minutes to each find 1RM of:
- 4 Deadlifts + 3 Hang Power Cleans + 2 Jerks
Anyone unfamiliar with the movements in the barbell complex will be offered an alternative.