- We are open at 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- New class time! Weekday 9am classes on the schedule NOW!
- The gymnastics clinics have been cancelled for Saturday, so we will have our normal hours Sat 9/19 (classes 9am, 10am, open gym 11am).
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! New Sunday Open Gym hours will be 9am-1030am, starting this week (Sun 9/20).
- Gabe is competing on Saturday (9/19) - his first ever CF comp! It's in Cheyenne (Frontier CrossFit) and his heat times are 9:50am, 11:45am, 215pm. I believe at the very least Varca and Bri are heading up to support him, peak on FB for meeting time/place if you want to hitch a ride!
8 min EMOM of
- 1 Hang squat snatch + 1 Squat snatch
- Compare to 9/4/15
Five 2-minute Rounds of:
- Run 200m
- 5 Hang squat snatch, 115#/75#
- In remaining time, AMRepsAP of alternating Toes-to-bar and C2B Pullups
Rest 1 minute between rounds. Score is the total gymnastic reps completed.