- We are open at 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- New class time! Weekday 9am classes on the schedule NOW!
- The gymnastics clinics have been cancelled for Saturday, so we will have our normal hours today (classes 9am, 10am, open gym 11am).
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! New Sunday Open Gym hours will be 9am-1030am, starting this week (Sun 9/20).
- Gabe is competing today - his first ever CF comp! It's in Cheyenne (Frontier CrossFit) and his heat times are 9:50am, 11:45am, 215pm. I believe at the very least Varca and Bri are heading up to support him, peak on FB for meeting time/place if you want to hitch a ride!
- 4x400m run
- Rest exactly 2 minutes between runs
In teams of 2:
8 minute EMOM of:
- Odd: 15/12 cal bike
- Even: HS hold
Rest 2 minutes then 8 Min AMRAP of:
- 20 One-arm KB OH Lunge, 53#/35# (Rx+ 70#/53# or 55#/35# barbell)
- 20 KB snatch, 53#/35# (Rx+ 70#/53# or 55#/35# barbell)
In the EMOM, partners start at opposite stations and switch every minute. In the AMRAP, only one partner works at a time.