- This is the second month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Gabriel will be begin coaching with us next week, starting on Monday 9/28. We'll get a bio up ASAP. Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We are adding Oly lifting hours to the schedule starting next week! As of Monday 9/28, our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe will be coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- OHS, work up to a heavy 5 with tempo 13x1
- Rope climb practice between sets
2 Rounds of:
- Row 3 minutes
Rest 2 minutes, then 3 Minute AMRAP of:
- 5 Bar Muscle-ups
- 10 OHS, 95#/65#
Rest 2 minutes