- This is the second month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Gabriel will be begin coaching with us next week, starting on Monday 9/28. We'll get a bio up ASAP. Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We are adding Oly lifting hours to the schedule starting next week! As of Monday 9/28, our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe will be coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- There are 6 CFWPers competing at the Girls Gone Rx competition at CF Eminence today! Heat times are the same for our 2 teams, Barbell Babes (Bri, Kalli, Lyndsy) and Golden Girls (Marcy, Lindsey, and Laura W): 9:24am, 12:45pm, and 3:50pm. There will be a tent for CFWP set up somewhere with a CFWP - location TBD based on what's available when they all arrive. Hope to see some of you there!
- Sled push 8x40m
14 Minute AMRAP of:
- 4 Turkish Get-Ups, 53#/35# (Rx+ 55#/35# barbell)
- 16 Medball cleans, 20#/14# (Rx+ 30#/20#)
- 32 Grasshoppers
- Run 200m with Med ball, 20#/14# (Rx+ 30#/20#)