- This is the second month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Gabriel will be begin coaching with us THIS WEEK! We'll get a bio up ASAP. Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We are adding Oly lifting hours to the schedule starting THIS WEEK! Our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe will be coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- Deadlift, work up to a heavy triple
- Strict/weighted ring dip practice between sets
6 minutes of
- Row for meters (compare to 9/16/15)
Rest 3 minutes then 6 min AMRAP of:
- 5 strict C2B pullups (Rx+ 1 strict MU + 2 kipping MU)
- 10 DL, 185#/135# (Rx+ 255#/175#)
- 15 Wall balls, 20#/14# (Rx+ 30#/20#)