- This is the second month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Gabriel has begun coaching with us THIS WEEK! Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We are adding Oly lifting hours to the schedule starting THIS WEEK! Our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe is now coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- OHS (or front squat), find a heavy single with tempo 55x1 (compare to 9/11)
- Pendlay Row work up to a heavy 5 between sets
2 rounds of:
- 1 Minute 15 OHS, 115#/75#, plank hold in remaining time
- 1 Minute Burpees over the bar, 1 Minute Off
- 1 Minute Assault Bike for calories, 1 Minute Off
- 1 Minute Double unders, 1 Minute off