- This is the second month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Gabriel has begun coaching with us THIS WEEK! Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We have added Oly lifting hours to the schedule starting THIS WEEK! Our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe is now coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- Lots of social happenings this weekend - hike to Crystal Mill in Marble, CO; bike pub crawl starting at Findley's Pub Sat 6pm (NASCAR themed attire); Gabriel's competing in a charity WOD at Front Range CrossFit both weekend days. Peak on our FB page for details!
8 min EMOM of:
- 1 Hang squat snatch + 1 Squat snatch
- Compare to 9/18
3 Rounds for time of:
- 8 Squat snatch, 135#/95#
- 16 Toes-to-bar
Run 800m BETWEEN rounds (so 2 runs total)