- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am (NOTE: NO FUNDAMENTALS THIS WEEK, 10/29, DUE TO EVENT). Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- This Saturday will be the latest CFWP WOD Challenge! No classes or Fundamentals 10/29, come on in from 9am-12pm for some fun workouts! Friends and family welcome!
- Bench press, 5x5 across
- GHD SU/Hip extensions between sets
21 Minute EMOM of
- Row 12/9 cal
- 10 Deadlift, 185#/125# + 5 Box jumps, 30"/24"
- 5 Strict Pullups + 7 Toes-to-bar