- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Sled Push! 2 sleds, 1 Mile, Go.
In teams of 3, complete 4 Rounds each of:
- Bear Crawl 40m (10m down and back twice)
- 20 Stick Jumps, 24"/20" + ME Box step ups, 24"/20"
- Double KB hold, 70#/53#
Non-crawling partners work until the crawler finishes 40m, then they rotate stations. If the jumping partner doesn't complete 20 stick jumps, they will still rotate once the bear crawler is finished.