- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Holiday schedule this week: Mon-Wed: normal hours except no 630pm on Wed; Thurs: Clean Your Plate WOD and Fundraiser for Lindsay's Fight Against Breast Cancer (830am-11am); Fri: 9am class, Open gym 10am-11am; Sat: normal hours
- Power cleans, build to a heavy triple (touch-n-go)
- Perfect kipping/Bar MU progressions
3 Rounds for time of:
10 Power cleans, 135#/95# (Rx+ 155#/105#)
15 C2B Pullups (Rx+ 10 Bar Muscle-ups)
20 Wall balls, 20#/14# (Rx+ 30#/20#)