- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Holiday schedule this week: Mon-Wed: normal hours except no 630pm on Wed; Thurs: Clean Your Plate WOD and Fundraiser for Lindsay's Fight Against Breast Cancer (830am-11am); Fri: 9am class, Open gym 10am-11am; Sat: normal hours
- Back squat, build to a heavy single @ 55x1 (compare to 10/25)
- 5 sets of L-sits, you pick the time to be consistent across sets
21 Min Rotating EMOM of
- Row 12/9 cal
- Bike 12/8 cal
- 10 Strict Ring Dips (Rx+ 10 dips + 20 double unders)