- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Holiday schedule this week: Mon-Wed: normal hours except no 630pm on Wed; Thurs: Clean Your Plate WOD and Fundraiser for Lindsay's Fight Against Breast Cancer (830am-11am); Fri: 9am class, Open gym 10am-11am; Sat: normal hours
8 Min EMOM of:
- 1 Power Snatch + 1 Hang squat snatch + 1 Overhead Squat
In 3:00 complete
- 400m Run
- ME Strict Pullups in remaining time
Rest 2:00 then 3 Minute AMRAP of:
- 5 Snatch grip deadlift, 115#/75#
- 5 Hang squat snatch, 115#/80#
Rest 2 minutes, then in 3:00 complete
- 400m Run
- ME KB swings, 70#/53# in remaining time