- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Normal class schedule tomorrow (Sat 11/26), but there will be no Fundamentals.
- 3x800m Run; Rest 3:00 between runs
- Compare to 9/17/16
For time, 40-30-20-10 of:
- KB snatch, 53#/35#, alternating arms halfway through the set
- Goblet squat, 53#/35#
- Plank 1:00 after each rounds