- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
Every 90 seconds for 10 rounds, complete
- 15 seconds ME bike for cal
In teams of 3, complete
- 3000m Row (partners row 1000m at a time)
Non-rowing partners complete conga line of:
- 30 second hollow hold
- 20m OH lunge (10m down and back), 45#/35#
- 10 pushups