- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! NOTE: There is no Fundamentals this Saturday 12/24. If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Holiday schedule: Fri 12/23: Normal hours. Sat 12/24: 9am class, 10am open gym.; Sun 12/25: closed; Mon 12/26: 9am class, 10am open gym.
Conditioning: 12 Days for Christmas (compare to 12/23/2015)
For time, (just like the song)
- 1 Burpee
- 2 KB SDHP, 53#/35#, 1 Burpee
- 3 KB swings, 53#/35#, 2 KB SDHP, 1 Burpee
- 4 Thrusters, 95#/65#, 3 KB swings, etc
- 5 C2B Pullups, 4 Thrusters, etc
- 6 Jumping Lunges, 5 C2B Pullups, etc
- 7 Pushups, 6 Jumping Lunges, etc
- 8 Push press, 95#/65#, 7 Pushups, etc
- 9 Wall balls, 20#/14#, 8 Push press, 95#/65#, etc
- 10 Squat cleans, 95#/65#, 9 Wall balls, 20#/14#, etc
- 11 Toes-to-bar, 10 Squat cleans, 95#/65#, etc
- 12 HSPU, 11 Toes-to-bar, etc