- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! NOTE: There is no Fundamentals today (Sat 12/24). If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Holiday schedule: normal class schedule through 12/24; Sun 12/25: closed; Mon 12/26: 9am class, 10am open gym.
In teams of 2, complete:
- 8x500m Row
- Each partner rows 4 times, alternating rounds
In teams of 2, complete for time:
- 10x200m with MB carried in front, 20#/14#
Each partner runs 5 times, alternating rounds. Non-running partner completes
- Bear crawl 40m (20m down and back)
- ME Pistols until partner returns (sub alternating single leg box step ups, 20")