- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Due to so many athletes travelling or off work, the class schedule changes this week: No 630am, No 12pm, No 630pm, added Open Gym at 10am. I.e. weekday classes: 530am, 9am, open gym 10am, 430pm, 530pm.
- Overhead Squat, 5x2 building
- Strict pullups, 5 sets across (you pick the reps to be consistent)
Conditioning: Nancy (compare to 10/22/14)
Complete 5 rounds for time of:
- 400m Run
- 15 Overhead squat, 95#/65#