- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- This Saturday we are hosting our 5th annual CFWP Holiday Throwdown! As such, there will be no regular classes or Fundamentals on Saturday 12/10. As always, friends/family/all skill levels welcome!
- Back squat, 4x5 building @ 13x1, compare to 11/8/16
- Perfect kipping/MU practice
Every 5:00 for 3 rounds, complete for time:
- 30/24 Cal Row
- 15 Front squats, 115#/80#
- 7/5 Ring Muscle-ups