- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- This Saturday we are hosting our 5th annual CFWP Holiday Throwdown! As such, there will be no regular classes or Fundamentals on Saturday 12/10. As always, friends/family/all skill levels welcome!
- Bench, 5x5 across
- Accrue 75 seconds of L-holds from pullup bar
3 Rounds for time of:
- 10 Strict Pullups (Rx+ strict C2B)
- 20 Pushups (Rx+ Ring pushups)
- 30 Wall balls, 20#/14#
- 40 Double unders