- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, check out this ongoing series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of Washington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us: Day 1, The Best Parts of Gym Class, Everything is Everything, How do you learn CrossFit?, CrossFit Week 4, Joint Mobility, Myofascial Release
- The 2016 CrossFit Open is here, and there's still time to sign up! Register here - remember to put yourself on the CrossFit Wash Park team!
- 3x800m Run
- Rest 3 minutes between runs
4 Rounds for time of:
- 15 Med ball cleans, 20#/14#
- 10 KB snatches, 53#/35# alternating arms
- 3 Wall climbs
- 200m Run