- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, check out this ongoing series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of Washington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us: Day 1, The Best Parts of Gym Class, Everything is Everything, How do you learn CrossFit?, CrossFit Week 4, Joint Mobility, Myofascial Release
- Scores for Open WOD 16.1 are due by 6pm today! Submit your score here - enter your reps, your judge, and your division (Rx or scaled). And if you haven't yet, remember to put yourself on the CrossFit Wash Park team!
- Work up to a heavy of: 1 Squat clean + 2 Front squats (compare to 2/1/16)
- GHD situps/L-sit practice between sets
3 Rounds of:
- Row 250m
- 12 HSPU
Then immediately, 3 Rounds of:
- 9 Power cleans, 155#/105#
- 12 Toes-to-bar
- 15 Box jumps, 24"/20"