- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am (with the exception of this weekend 2/6). Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, check out this ongoing series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of Washington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us: Day 1, The Best Parts of Gym Class, Everything is Everything, How do you learn CrossFit?, CrossFit Week 4, Chiropractic, Mobility, & CrossFit
- We have five teams competing in Tuff Love at CrossFit Sanitas in Boulder tomorrow (Sat 2/6), and as such Saturday Open Gym will be shifted to BEFORE the classes. Loren will be there 6-730am, and Varca at 8am. THERE WILL BE NO OPEN GYM AT 11am on SAT 2/6! Heat times are up on FB in case you're interested in heading up to watch!
- OHS, 3x5 across, 5# more than 1/6/15 (80% +5#)
- Glute ham raise (or single leg RDL) practice between sets
- 25 Strict Pullups
- 50 OHS, 95#/65#
- 25 Toes-to-bar
- 50 KB swings, 70#/53#