- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am (with the exception of this weekend 2/6). Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, check out this ongoing series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of Washington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us: Day 1, The Best Parts of Gym Class, Everything is Everything, How do you learn CrossFit?, CrossFit Week 4, Chiropractic, Mobility, & CrossFit
- We have five teams competing in Tuff Love at CrossFit Sanitas in Boulder tomorrow (Sat 2/6), and as such Saturday Open Gym will be shifted to BEFORE the classes. Loren will be there 6-730am, and Varca at 8am. THERE WILL BE NO OPEN GYM AT 11am on SAT 2/6! Heat times are here in case you're interested in heading up to watch!
- 10x (0:20 on, 0:40 off) row for calories; every round is all out
- 10x (0:20 on, 0:40 off) HS holds or HS walking
In teams of 3, complete (15 minute time cap):
- 5 mile bike (partners switch whenever they want)
When not biking, partners complete AMRAP of:
- 10 KB snatch, 53#/35#
- 10 OH lunge, 53#/35#
Each round is completed with the same arm, and partners alternate rounds. The "resting" partner completes plank until it is their turn. Alternate arms every time it is your turn (so do one round right, next round left, etc).