- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, check out this ongoing series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of Washington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us. At the start of 2016, Lisa committed to a 2-month trial at CFWP, has now given CF a thumbs up from her experience, and will be continuing to train with us regularly now that her experiment is over! Day 1, The Best Parts of Gym Class, Everything is Everything, How do you learn CrossFit?, CrossFit Week 4, Joint Mobility, Myofascial Release, Tiny Setback, Week 8 - Continuing with CrossFit
- Reminder: CFWP Nutrition Lecture, Saturday 3/19, 8am-9am. Our very own Kristin Wallace (a registered dietician) will be giving this talk. Come learn about improving what and how you're eating, and stick around for a workout at 9am! All welcome!
8 Minute EMOM of
- 1 squat snatch (compare to 3/1/16)
2 rounds of:
2 Minute AMRAP of:
- 10 cal bike
- 10 KB swings, 70#/53#
Rest 1 Minute then 2 Minute AMRAP of:
- 10 Power snatch, 135#/95#
- ME Burpees in remaining time
Rest 1 minute