- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, check out this ongoing series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of Washington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us. At the start of 2016, Lisa committed to a 2-month trial at CFWP, has now given CF a thumbs up from her experience, and will be continuing to train with us regularly now that her experiment is over! Day 1, The Best Parts of Gym Class, Everything is Everything, How do you learn CrossFit?, CrossFit Week 4, Joint Mobility, Myofascial Release, Tiny Setback, Week 8 - Continuing with CrossFit
- 3x800m Run
- Rest 3 minutes between runs; goal is consistency across all runs
In teams of 3, complete:
- 3000m row for time in 500m increments (everyone rows twice):
Non-rowing partners complete AMRAP of:
- 10 Box jumps each, 30"/24"; Resting partner holds HS until partner completes 10 reps
- 10 One-arm OH Lunges each, 53#/35# (5 each arm); Resting partner holds plank until partner completes 10 reps
- 10 Med ball cleans each, 20#/14#; Resting partner hangs from the pullup bar until 10 reps are completed
So when partner A is rowing, partner B completes 10 box jumps while partner C holds a handstand, then partner C completes 10 box jumps while partner B holds a handstand; then partner B completes 10 OH lunges while partner C holds a plank, then partner C completes 10 OH lunges while partner B holds a plank, etc. Whenever partner A completes 500m, partner B or C gets on the rower for 500m, etc.