- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Remember this Saturday, 5/14, is our 'Love for Lisa' charity event! There will be no classes or Fundamentals on Saturday, but there will be heats of 2 workouts running continuously from 930am-12pm. (as well as a floater) Doors open at 9am - all skill levels, and friends/family welcome! We have a lot of items up for bid on silent auction with all proceeds going directly to Lisa to help with her fight against cancer. You can donate directly here if you're interested, or at the event! We'll be heading to Harvard Gulch at 1pm for a BBQ and afternoon of volleyball and lawn games. Come on out - Lisa has received good news after her second surgery so we have lots to celebrate!
- Bench press, find a heavy double
- Deadlift warm up between sets
21 Min Rotating EMOM of
- 10 Cal Row
- 10 Burpees
- 5 Deadlifts, 275#/185# + 5 Box jumps, 30"/24"