- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Holiday Hours for Memorial Day (Monday 5/30)! We'll be open from 9am-11am, and running heats of Murph at 9am, 930am, and 10am. Plenty of scaling options, hope to see you there!
- 3x800m Run, compare to 4/23/16
- Rest 3 minutes between runs
In teams of 3, complete (15 minute time cap):
- 5 Miles Bike, in 0.5 mile increments (teams of all women: bike 4 miles in 0.4 mile increments)
WIth only one person working at a time, non-biking partners complete AMRAP of:
- 8 Turkish Get-ups, 53#/35# alternating arms
- 160' Bear crawl (20' down and back, four times)
- 160 Double unders