- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- This Saturday 6/4 8am-9am, Kristin Wallace from eNRG Sports Nutrition will be giving another nutrition lecture, this one on nutrient timing. All welcome, come for the talk and stay for a workout at 9am!
- Back squat, 3x5 across @85%, compare to 5/3/16
- HS walking between sets
Five 2-minute rounds of
- 14 Wall balls, 20#/14#
- 7 Box jumps, 30"/24"
- ME Row for cal in remaining time
Rest 1 Minute between rounds. Goal is consistency.