- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- If you missed Kristin Wallace's nutrition talk last Saturday or want to remember some of the info she discussed, check out this article she just wrote, "Metabolic Efficiency and CrossFit". Thanks for sharing Kristin!
- We have 3 teams competing today (Sat) and 5 teams competing tomorrow (Sun) at the 3rd annual CrossFit Cherry Creek Triple Threat! See heat times on our FB page here.
In teams of 2, complete:
- 8x1.0/0.8 mile bike, alternating (so each partner bikes 4x1.0/0.8 mile)
12 Minute AMRAP of:
- 5 Wall climbs
- 20 KB snatch, 53#/35# (alternating arms)
- 20 Hollow rocks