- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- If you missed Kristin Wallace's nutrition talk a few weeks back or want to remember some of the info she discussed, check out this article she just wrote, "Metabolic Efficiency and CrossFit". Thanks for sharing Kristin!
8 min EMOM of:
- 1 squat snatch; compare to 6/8/16
Five 2-minute rounds of:
- 200m Run
- 5 Hang squat snatch, 135#/95#
- ME Double unders in remaining time
Rest 1 minute between rounds. Goal is consistency.