- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- If you missed Kristin Wallace's nutrition talk a few weeks back or want to remember some of the info she discussed, check out this article she just wrote, "Metabolic Efficiency and CrossFit". Thanks for sharing Kristin!
- 8x (0:20 on, 0:40 off) Bike for calories; go hard but try to hold RPM consistent across all rounds
- 8 min alternating EMOM of Pistols & HSPU practice
- 10 Turkish Get-Ups, 53#/35#, (5 each arm, alternating)
Then, 2 Rounds of:
- 30 OH Lunge with plate, 45#/35#
- 400m Run with plate, 45#/35#