- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- TODAY 8am-9am, Kristin Wallace from eNRG Sports Nutrition will be giving another nutrition lecture, this one on nutrient timing. All welcome, come for the talk and stay for a workout at 9am!
- Row intervals, 8x250m
- Alternate back and forth with a partner until you have each completed eight rows. Compare times to 4/30/16
- 20 Med ball cleans, 20#/14#
- 200m Run with Med ball, 20#/14#
- 30 Med ball cleans, 20#/14#
- 300m Run with Med ball, 20#/14#
- 40 Med ball cleans, 20#/14#
- 400m Run with Med ball, 20#/14#