- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- 8x (0:20 on, 0:40 off) Bike for calories; go hard but try to hold RPM consistent across all rounds
- 8 min alternating EMOM of Pistols & HSPU practice
In teams of 2 with a 20:00 cap, complete 10 rounds (5 each) of:
- 12 KB snatch, 53#/35# alternating arms
- 200m Run with med ball, 20#/14#
Partner A does a round while Partner B rests, then Partner B does a round while Partner A rests, etc until 10 rounds total are completed.