Announcements - Remember CFWP Movie Night this Friday 7/8, 730pm
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- If you missed Kristin Wallace's nutrition talk a few weeks back or want to remember some of the info she discussed, check out this article she just wrote, "Metabolic Efficiency and CrossFit". Thanks for sharing Kristin!
- Front squat, 4x5 building (65%, 70%, 75%, 80%; use 85% of your back squat 1RM from last week as your FS 1RM)
- L-sit practice after each set
- Tabata Pullups; record minimum and total
Rest 2 Minutes, then 8 Minute Alternating Tabata
- OHS, 95#/65#
- Burpee over bar