- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- If you missed Kristin Wallace's nutrition talk a few weeks back or want to remember some of the info she discussed, check out this article she just wrote, "Metabolic Efficiency and CrossFit". Thanks for sharing Kristin!
- Row intervals, 8x250m
- Alternate back and forth with a partner until you have each completed eight rows. Compare times to 6/4/16
In teams of 3, complete:
- Bike 6 miles in 1 mile increments (ladies bike 0.8 miles, and all female teams bike 4.8 miles)
Non-bikers complete AMRAP of:
- 20 KB snatch, alternating arms, 70#/53#
- 20 KB lunges, 70#/53#
- 40 sec plank
One partner works at a time with the KBs, both partners plank together.