- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Row intervals, 8x250m
- Rest 1:00 between rows or alternate back and forth with a partner until you have each completed eight rows. Compare times to 7/9/16
In teams of two, complete 15 Minute AMRAP of:
- Odd rounds: Partner A completes 200m Run with 45#/35# plate while Partner B completes 20 Double KB lunge, 53#/35#, then switch
- Even rounds: Partner A completes 200m Run with 45#/35# plate while Partner B completes 45 second plank in pushup position, then switch