- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- 3x800m Run, compare to 7/2/16
- Rest 3 minutes between runs
In teams of 3 complete:
- 3000m row in 500m increments (each teammate rows twice)
Non-rowing partners complete AMRAP of:
- 30 Goblet squats, 53#/35# (resting partner holds HS)
- 4 Turkish Get-Ups, 53#/35# (resting partner hangs from pullup bar)
Break up reps as desired, one partner working at a time.