- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- This Saturday (8/13) is our 4th annual CFWP Summer Throwdown! No regular classes, but come on in for partner workouts in a low-key competition format! Friends and family welcome, park day afterwards. Find more info here!
- Front squat, 4x5 building (67.5%, 72.5%, 77.5%, 82.5%; compare to 7/5/16)
- Perfect kipping/muscle-up practice between sets
For time complete:
- 400m Run
then 4 rounds of
- 6 Muscle-ups
- 12 Front rack lunges, 135#/95#
- 400m Run