- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- 3x800m Run, compare to 8/6/16
- Rest 3 minutes between runs; goal is consistency
In teams of 3, conga line style, complete 5 rounds each of
- 2 Turkish Get-ups, 53#/35# (one each arm)
- 15/10 cal bike (sprint)
- Walking lunge 20m (down) + bear crawl back 20m (back)
As soon as partner A completes the TGU, partner B starts; as soon as partner B completes the TGU, partner C starts.