- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- We have 6 teams competing at Girls Gone Rx today! We'll be up there 8am-5pm supporting the ladies, and will have 2 tents set up. Here are heat times, hope to see you there!
- 8x(ME 20m Shuttle Runs, 0:20 on, 0:40 off)
- 8 min alternating EMOM of Pistols & Double under (or triple unders) practice
In teams of 2, complete for time:
- 4x400m Run with 45#/35# plate (alternate runs so each partner runs twice)
Non-running partner completes:
- 30 OH Box step ups, 45#/35#
- Plank until your partner returns from the run