- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- 4x400m Run
- Rest 2 minutes between runs; aim for consistency across all runs; compare to 7/23/16
In teams of 2, with one person at a time working on the required reps, complete:
- 20 Wall climbs (resting partner holds hollow)
- 100 KB swings, 70#/53# (resting partner completes ME double unders)
- 2000m Row (resting partner holds plank)