- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention potential CrossFitters! Think you need to already be "in shape" to get started? Are you intimidated by the intensity or by doing movements you're unfamiliar with? Checking out this article - "Scared of CrossFit?" - might change your mind! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're still hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us at CFWP!
In teams of 2,
- Bike 6/4.8 miles switching every 0.5/0.4 miles
- Non-biking partner completes 50 double unders.
The goal is to keep each bike interval identical.
Complete 3 rounds for time of:
- 400m with Medball 20#/14# (carried in front)
- 40 KB swings, 53#/35#